When Outlook is the only way to communicate with your clients then you really need to fix the Outlook errors in the first place. Undoubtedly, big companies are using Outlook for business communication these days because it has so many things to offer and make your experience excellent.
But there are some errors that can stop the accurate functioning of your Outlook. For example, [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] error is one of those which will not let you proceed further.
You may have tried making another account, but this will not solve the problem. Remember, the problem is in Outlook, not your account, and solving this is not a big deal. We have researched a lot about it, and here we are presenting a number of ways to help solve the error.
Yes, you have reached an exact post. This post will cover everything from why this error occurs, and its meaning to how to solve it. So, without further due, let’s begin.
Why Does [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] Error Occurs?
Have you ever thought about why does [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] error occur? An outlook is an amazing software for sending and receiving emails, specifically about business emails. It not only offers this email processing service, but you can schedule meetings as well.
For most leading organizations, Outlook serves as an effective communication tool. But what if you get caught in such an error that doesn’t let you do any business communication? Of course, it frustrates you.
The primary reason for this error is when your other computer programs start rattling with your Microsoft account. You might have skipped some steps while installing Outlook, or you are running multiple accounts on Outlook that are causing errors.
There are chances that you recently installed software on your computer, which is causing problems in your Outlook. You should always install the most recent version of Outlook and keep on updating to the newest versions. It looks time-consuming and frustrating, but you can solve this problem by going through our steps and carefully following them.
Let’s see the meaning of this [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] error and then move further into the steps that can help solve the problem.
Meaning of [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] Error
The [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] error occurs in Outlook and won’t let you proceed further or send any email. This error indicates that your Outlook can not run properly. For example, if you were sending an email and got this error, you will not be able to send the email.
Your business communication will be halted, and you will not be able to communicate through emails. That’s why you have to solve it immediately. You can use the same Outlook email after solving this [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] error.
Let’s see different steps to solve this error.
Steps to Fix [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] Error
Remember, this error occurs only when you use the Outlook desktop application, and believe us, it’s straightforward to solve. Let’s quickly see how?
Step 1: Update the Outlook Version
In most scenarios, updating your previous outlook application can help. Companies keep offering new versions of their products with some advanced features as the earlier version does not support some parts, so they may start acting up and causing errors.
You just need to take the update and get the latest version. Let’s see this in a few steps:
- Search the Outlook desktop application on your computer and open it.
- See the top left corner, and you will get the option “File.” Click on it and see a navigation bar appearing.
- Look for the version number here.
- Before getting the update, just go to your control panel and uninstall the app, as taking the update without uninstalling the previous version may delete your data.
- Now look for the “Update” option and wait for a few seconds until you see the installation process starting.
- Install the latest version. It will take a few minutes but will solve your problem.
- Log in to the latest version with your Microsoft account.
- Wait and see if the error occurs.
If the error does not appear, you are just good to go; otherwise, do not worry, as the below steps are here to solve your problem.
Step 2: Clear Caches and Cookies
Are you repeatedly seeing a message on your computer screen to clear your caches and cookies, and you are still ignoring it? If that is the case, this can cause this [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] error. Let’s see how you can clear or remove the cache and cookies.
- Go to your chrome and look for the clear cache and cookies option. Just remove them all.
- When the caches and cookies are removed, your data will start storing from the beginning.
- Refresh everything or restart your computer.
- Close your outlook application if it is running in the background and restart it.
- This process will remove all the previous data.
- Close all the accounts if you have multiple accounts logging in to it.
- Restart your computer again and see if the error occurs.
If the error still occurs, then nothing to worry about. You can explore more in the below steps.
Step 3: Clean your Computer and Remove Extra Files
Yes, this too can be the possible cause of your outlook account problem. Sometimes the DNS caches of Microsoft Office get filled, and you need to deep clean your computer. There are many applications available that can help to clean such files.
- Install some suitable cleaner applications to clean such files. You can search for any application with the best reviews and install it.
- Open the app after installing it.
- Click on the “Clean” icon.
- Select the files that you want to clean.
- Now click the button to analyze the files deeply.
- Delete the files once the analyzer has finished its work.
There are high chances that this step will solve [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] problem. But you can go to the next option if the problem persists.
Step 4: Delete all Email Applications
Check if you are using some other emails and have installed them on your computers, such as Yahoo or Gmail. There are chances that these multiple email applications are rattling with each other, causing the problem.
Uninstall all such applications and reinstall Outlook again. Always install the latest version as the newest version has the most updated features. Check if the problem occurs. Most probably, you will not have errors anymore.
Step 5: Use Microsoft Outlook Web App
That’s a quick option if you have to send a quick email and face an [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] error on the desktop application. Remember this [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] error occurs only on desktop applications, thus leaving a chance to use the web app for some time.
- Just go to your favorite browser and write the look for the Outlook Email results.
- Find out the Outlook web app and click on it.
- Wait and let it open.
- Enter your Microsoft credentials and see it working.
- Use it for your business communication.
You can also install the web app version of Outlook email.
- Install the latest web app version.
- Open the navigation bar and select the light version to open.
- Now enter your credentials and wait to log into it.
Woah! You can now continue your email correspondence.
Step 6: Use an Automatic Repair Tool
You can install any automatic repair tool that will solve this problem. An automated repair tool first diagnoses the problem and then automatically translates it.
- Click on the software or the tool that you have just downloaded.
- Select the Office 365 program in the tool.
- Mark the features checked that you want the tool to repair.
- Click on the “Repair” button.
- Such repairing tools will automatically diagnose the problem and will solve it. Remember, the tool will take some time to solve the issue.
- Once the repairing tool has done its working, you can open the outlook again.
See if the error persists.
Get Outlook Support
If none of the above solutions has worked out for you, you can simply take help from the Outlook support team. The support system is rapid and will get back in just a few hours.
- Open your browser and search for the Outlook support page.
- You will see a website specially built to record customers’ problems.
- Just select the accurate options from the dropdowns and record a complaint.
It’s an easy step to get the help, and they will solve the problem for you. You will rarely have to get help, and none of the above solutions work for you.
Getting an [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] error will stop your outlook from working accurately. The major reason for this error is the clashing of Outlook with some other software. It is always recommended to use the latest version of Outlook.
In 99 percent of cases, the above fixes will work, so we recommend you must go through them.