The United Arab Emirates has strict entry requirements, and you will need to obtain an ICA approval before you can enter the country. If you want to enter the UAE, make sure you have the proper ICA approval before you travel. Let’s get into a few essential things you need to know about ICA approval to enter UAE.
Why Do We Need ICA Approval to Enter UAE?
The Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) is the main government agency responsible for border control and immigration. ICA works closely with other agencies to maintain security.
To enter UAE, you will need to obtain an ICA approval. ICA approves applications for entry into the UAE based on the applicant’s purpose of travel and other factors.
So, if you are planning to visit or move to UAE, you will need to get ICA approval.
Process for Getting ICA Approval to Enter UAE
There are a few steps that you need to follow to get ICA approval:
- Submit an online application form through the ICA website.
- Wait for ICA to process your application and issue an approval letter.
- Once you have received the approval letter, you can proceed with your travel plans.
- Upon arrival in UAE, present your approval letter to the immigration officers at the airport.
- The immigration officers will stamp your passport and allow you to enter UAE.
Note that the entire process of getting ICA approval can take a few weeks, so it is essential to plan and apply for a license well in advance of your travel date.
Requirements for ICA Approval
To get ICA approval, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- You must have a valid passport for at least 6 months from the date of your intended travel.
- You must have a valid visa if you are not a citizen of the UAE.
- You must have a confirmed ticket for your journey to UAE.
- You must have all the required documents for your intended purpose of travel.
- You must not have any criminal convictions or pending criminal cases.
- You must not be on the ICA blacklist or be considered a security risk by ICA.
- You must not have any outstanding debts to the UAE government.
- You must not have any infectious diseases that could pose a public health risk in UAE.
- You must not be involved in any activities that could damage the reputation of the UAE.
- You must not be a member of any terrorist organization or have links to such organizations.
If you meet all of the above requirements, you will be able to get ICA approval and enter UAE.
Cost of Getting ICA Approval to Enter UAE
The cost of getting ICA approval to enter the UAE varies depending on the type of visa you are applying for. For example, a tourist visa costs AED 250, while a business visa costs 1,000.
It is important to note that getting ICA approval is separate from the cost of your travel ticket and other expenses such as accommodation and food.
ICA approval is required for all travelers to UAE, regardless of the purpose of their visit. The cost of getting ICA approval depends on the type of visa you are applying for. However, in general, getting ICA approval is relatively simple.
Validity of the ICA Approval to Enter UAE
The ICA approval to enter UAE is valid for 21 days from issuance. After 21 days, the approval will expire, and you will need to apply for a new one.
It is important to note that the ICA approval is not a visa and does not entitle you to enter UAE. Instead, it is simply an approval from ICA that allows you to apply for a visa.
Once you have obtained the ICA approval, you can apply for a visa by submitting the required documents to the UAE embassy or consulate in your country of residence.
How to Check the Status of UAE ICA Approval?
Your UAE ICA approval status can be checked online through the ICA website.
You will need to enter your application number and passport number and emirate id to check the status of your application.
If your application is approved, you will receive an approval letter from ICA. The approval letter will contain information on proceeding with your travel plans.
If your application is denied, you will receive a letter from ICA explaining the denial. You can then reapply for ICA approval if you believe you meet the requirements.
ICA UAE Customer Care Details
The ICA UAE customer care team can be reached by phone, email, or fax.
- The customer care number for ICA UAE is +971600522222, +97123128865.
- The customer care email address for ICA UAE is Operation@ica.gov.ae.
- The customer care fax number for ICA UAE is +97125543883.
The ICA UAE is responsible for issuing visas and entry approvals into the United Arab Emirates. The requirements for ICA approval are straightforward, and the process of obtaining ICA approval is relatively simple. Getting ICA approval to enter the UAE varies depending on the type of visa you are applying for but is generally inexpensive. You can check the status of your UAE ICA approval online through the ICA website. If you have any questions or need assistance, you can contact the ICA UAE customer care team by phone, email, or fax.