Microsoft Outlook is a widely used email platform as it has exceptional features. It is considered one of the best for sending and receiving emails as well as linking many email accounts in one place thus making it easy to manage from one place. Though Microsoft Outlook is the best email platform it is not in any way perfect. Often many errors like [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] occur. When you open Microsoft Outlook, this error may occur on your screen and can be frustrating. However, this error is not a major one and is also in no way dangerous so it can be solved easily.
Causes of [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] Outlook Error
The [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] Outlook error, although is not big, can be extremely frustrating and people wonder what is causing it. This error in particular, does not have a proper cause and it can be caused by anything. The following are a few causes due to which this error might occur.
- You may be using a version of Outlook that is outdated.
- The version of Outlook that you are using may not be compatible with your operating system.
- Your Outlook account is corrupted.
- Your Outlook files are corrupted.
- The Outlook settings are misconfigured.
- You have made use of multiple accounts in Outlook.
- You have made the mistake of using a pirated version of Outlook.
- There was a problem with the process of installation.
- There was a problem with SMTP configuration.
All these causes may cause the [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] Outlook error to occur however it is not impossible to solve this error.
How to Solve [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] Outlook Error
The [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] Outlook error can be solved following these solutions. They are described fully and the step-by-step instructions will make it easier for you to follow and solve the error.
1. Check the Internet Connection
[pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] Outlook error often occurs due to internet connection problems. Due to this, the first solution you should apply to solve the error is to check your internet connection as this Outlook error often occurs due to a slow internet connection.
You can check your internet speed by using websites like speedtest.net that show your internet speed performance. Open the website on your browser and click ‘Go’; after a short while, the screen will show your internet performance. If the test shows no problem, try restarting your router. If there is no problem, you need to look for another solution.
2. Login into a Single Account
This error might also be occurring if you have multiple accounts running on the same application. The main cause for [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] is duplicate accounts or multiple accounts used by the same user. As a result, being logging into multiple accounts can cause a programming error. Try logging out of all accounts and then logging into a single one. This may help solve the problem though not fully if it does not move to the next solution as it may work better for you.
3. Clear Cookie and Cache
One of the main causes for the [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] Outlook error is this one. If you have not cleared the cache or the cookies of your outlook account, then the unwanted cache from the RAM may have caused the error. Duplicate accounts are the main cause for [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] and the unwanted cache and cookies act as a duplicate account thus, it is best to clear them.
It can be confusing for people with little computer knowledge on how to clear unwanted cache and cookies. However, it is processed that can be done quickly as well as easily. These steps will guide you on how to manage it.
4. Press ‘Window+R’ on Your Keyboard
- It will open a run dialogue, type ‘%appdata%’
- After this delete the outlook files from it, you can also delete all the present files from here.
- After this delete the files from LocalAppData. Type ‘Control+R’ on your keyboard
- On the run dialogue that has opened type ‘%localappdate%.’
- Once LocalAppData has opened, delete all the files in the folder.
Both AppData and LocalAppData require deleting files to solve the error. After doing this go back to Microsoft outlook and check if you are still facing [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503]. Hopefully after clearing this, you will not face [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] anymore. If it is still occurring, move to another solution that will solve the issue.
5. Reinstall Microsoft Outlook
If clearing cache and cookies do not work, your Microsoft Outlook is likely a pirated one, thus the error. If you are not aware of this it is best to reinstall the Microsoft outlook from its official page.
Follow this step-by-step process to reinstall Microsoft Outlook.
- Go to your control panel and open the program and features.
- Microsoft Outlook is present in Office 365 and double click on that.
- Follow the steps shown on the screen
- Download the latest version of Microsoft outlook from the official Microsoft website.
- Create a new account which will then be added to the Microsoft office by you.
Check if [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] is still occurring. It is highly likely that by this solution this error would be solved. If not, there are other solutions you can apply that will solve the problem.
6. Check SMTP Configuration
It is highly likely that [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] is occurring due to a problem with your SMTP configuration. These easy steps ensure this problem is resolved.
- Go to your control panel.
- Change the ‘view by’ to ‘large category’.
- Then select ‘Mail’ from the control panel.
- After you have done so, click on ‘E-mail account’ that have appeared on the pop up once you had clicked on ‘mail’
- Double click on any of the email addresses from the email accounts that have appeared.
- After this click on ‘more settings’
- If the SMTP server used by you requires a username and password click on ‘my server needs authentication and then enter username and password. If this is not the case then simply skip this step.
- After this go to the advance tab to check IMAP and SMTP port numbers. Ask the server administrator for port numbers and enter them.
Once the task of checking SMTP configuration is done go back and check to see if [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] is still showing. If it’s still showing try another solution as this might not be the problem causing the error.
7. Use VPN
The cause of [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] maybe because of a network problem. Your internet speed and connection may be working fine, but some network providers block some services from their network. VPNs can help you access things on the internet that are restricted from your access. VPNs can help you access things on the internet that are restricted from your access. After using a VPN, check your Outlook again and try another solution.
Using an auto repair tool
An auto repair tool fixes any problem occurring with Microsoft. Follow these simple steps to solve [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503].
- Back up your emails before choosing to use the auto repair tool.
- Open the control panel for changes.
- Go to the programs and properties tab.
- In Office 365 choose the Microsoft application
- Program press the tab to edit its program and features.
- Select the repair tab on the new window and follow the on-screen instructions.
You can now go to the Microsoft Outlook application to see if the error is solved. If it is not then try to do another solution.
8. Open in Browser
Lastly, if none of the above solutions are working this is the last resort. It will not in any way be a permanent solution for your problem but will get your task done. You can check your windows to know if any version of Outlook is compatible. If your Outlook is still showing [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] after doing everything, it means that your windows are not compatible with any version of Outlook. After finding no suitable solution, you can open Outlook without error by opening its website on your browser and logging in to your email.
There is no defined cause of [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] however, all the solutions mentioned in this article will hopefully solve the error as it is not a dangerous one and can be solved easily by following the correct steps as guided in this article. If you are still unable to solve [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] even by the numerous solution provided in this article, you should contact Microsoft support and grasp more knowledge about it. Notify them about the error you are facing and they will help you solve the problem as no other solution is working.